- for the sparkling-wine-and-vanilla bean glaze
- 1 1/2 cups sparkling wine
- 1 vanilla pod, split lengthwise
- 1x jar cranberry jelly
- for the blueberry-and-honey glaze
- 350 g Woolworths Flavourburst blueberries
- 2 - 3 T runny honey
- for the BBQ-and-pineapple sauce glaze
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 6 T brown sugar
- 2 T honey
- 3 T Worcestershire sauce
- 3 star anise
- 2 t Woolworths Lazy Kettle hickory liquid smoke
- 1 pineapple, peeled and thinly sliced into rounds
- 1 cup honey
- Ingredients aren't specified.
For the sparkling-wine-and-vanilla bean glaze:
1. Heat the sparkling wine, vanilla and cranberry jelly until slightly thickened, approximately 5 minutes.
2. Use to baste the gammon while cooking, basting every 15 minutes or so.
For the blueberry-and-honey glaze:
1. Simmer the blueberries and honey together in a saucepan, until sticky and bubbling
2. Spoon a few tablespoons over gammon, place in the oven and grill until sticky and caramelised. Use extra glaze to garnish gammon when out of the oven.
For the BBQ and pineapple glaze:
1. Place all the ingredients into a saucepan and simmer for 10 minutes, or until thickened.
2. Rub onto scored gammon, then layer the sliced pineapple on top. Pour the honey over the pineapple, then place the gammon in the oven and roast for 1 hour, or until golden and warmed through.