- 2 Woolworths Large Free Range Eggs
- 2 Woolworths Small Shallot Onions
- 1 teaspoon Woolworths Butter
- 1 tablespoon Woolworths mediterranean Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup (grated) Woolworths mature cheddar cheese
- a pinch Woolworths Dried Thyme
- 1 Woolworths Salad Tomatoes
- Woolworths Pumpkin Seeds (optional)
- Woolworths Almonds (optional)
- Woolworths Irradiated Black Pepper ( a pinch)
- Sea Salt (according to taste)
- 1 (de-seeded) Fresh Green Birds-Eye Chillies
- 1 clove Fresh garlic (chopped)
In a non-stick mini-egg frying pan, saute the finely chopped shallot onions in butter and olive oil on medium heat.
In a separate bowl, lightly whisk the eggs, and season with a pinch of salt and black pepper.
Add the eggs and chopped garlic to the onions and slowly stir until all the ingredients are well combined.
Cook for another 1-2 minutes.
(Cook's note: Eggs should still be soft once fully cooked through.)
Now add the grated cheddar cheese and chopped green chillies, stirring lightly.
Allow the mini-omelette to set in the pan before turning out unto a serving plate.
Cut tomato in halves and grill separately on either side in olive oil.
Season grilled tomatoes with dried thyme, salt and black pepper.
Serve with Pumpkin seeds and almonds. (Optional)
An absolutely nutritious, satiating, Keto-friendly breakfast or light lunch dish.