- 400 g pork fillet
- 1 x 125 ml sachet Easy to Wok teriyaki stir-fry sauce
- 375 g Bright & Crunchy stir-fry mix
- 2 x 75 g packets stir-fry flavoured quicksticks noodles
- 100 g peanuts
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 T olive oil
- chilli, sliced, for serving
1. Cut the pork fillet into 3 equal portions, season and chargrill for 10–15 minutes in a smoking-hot pan. In the last minute of cooking time, add half the teriyaki sauce to the pan and toss to coat the meat. Set aside to rest.
2. While the meat is cooking, cook the noodles according to package instructions without the seasoning, then drain.
3. In a separate pan, toss the peanuts in the seasoning from the noodles and fry in the olive oil until crunchy. Set aside for serving.
4. Stir-fry the vegetables in a little olive oil for 10 minutes, or until cooked through. Toss through the noodles and serve with the pork fillet, a drizzle of the reserved teriyaki sauce, peanuts and sliced chilli.
Photographs: Sadiqah Assur-Ismail
Food assistant: Kate Ferreira