- 24 prawns, cooked, shelled and butterflied
- 50 g asparagus tips, blanched
- 4 mini cucumbers, sliced into ribbons
- 100 g strawberries, thinly sliced
- 3 T coriander, chopped
- 3 T basil, chopped
- 8 rice paper wrappers
- For the chilli-pomegranate dipping sauce, mix:
- 3 T pomegranate concentrate
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 T rose-water
- 1 chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- For the coconut dipping sauce, mix:
- 50 g fresh coconut, shaved
- 1/2 cup Greek-style yoghurt
Divide the ingredients for the filling into 8 portions. Soak 1 rice paper wrapper in warm water until it starts to soften a little, about 5 to 10 seconds.
Lay the wrapper on a chopping board and place a portion of filling in the middle. Fold the bottom over the filling, fold in the sides and roll up. Repeat with the remaining rice paper wrappers and filling.
Serve with the chilli-pomegranate and coconut dipping sauces.