“Dessert for breakfast is one of my favourite indulgences!” – Khanya Mzongwana
- ¾ cup Woolworths granadilla juice
- 4 granadillas, halved and pulped
- 20 g gelatine powder
- 1 T vanilla paste
- 500 g yoghurt
- honey, for serving (optional)
- 6 Woolworths Everything But the Kitchen Sink biscuits
1. In a saucepan, gently heat the granadilla juice and pulp, then stir in the gelatine until dissolved. Pour the mixture into moulds and chill for 2 hours or until set.
2. Stir the vanilla paste into the yoghurt.
3. To serve, spoon the vanilla yoghurt into 6 shallow bowls. Top each bowl with a granadilla jelly, and drizzle with honey if you like. Crumble over the biscuits.
Photographs: Toby Murphy
Food assistant: Thando Manyoni