If you don’t yet consider yourself the master of the grill, Woolworths’ new pork burnt ends are your best bet. Juicy cubes of pork belly are grilled and tossed in a honey-and-balsamic glaze and charred (yes, you read right) to perfection. Pile onto soft rolls and serve with crunchy slaw to cut the richness.
- Woolworths pork burnt ends with honey-and-balsamic glaze
- 2 t butter
- 300 g Woolworths rainbow slaw
- 35 g Woolworths nut & seed sprinkles
- 100 g Woolworths chimichurri salad drizzle
1. Grill pork burnt ends at 180°C for 10–15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Add the supplied glaze and butter. Grill for a further 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Serve with Woolworths’ rainbow coleslaw tossed with seeds and nuts and fresh chimichurri dressing.
Woolworths is committed to being kinder to sows through their partnership with South African Pork Producers’ Association (SAPPO). All Woolworths pork products are ehtically farmed and supplied by SA Pork.
Photography: Sadiqah Assur-Ismael
Production: Brita du Plessis
Food assistant: Josh van Zyl