- 2 T olive oil
- 4 x 100 g skinless hake fillets
- sea salt, to taste
- wild rocket, to garnish
- For the granadilla dressing
- 5 granadillas
- 1 t honey
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 62 ml white wine vinegar
- 85 ml olive oil
- 2 T parsley, finely chopped
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- For the tzatziki
- 1/2 seeded, grated and drained English cucumber
- 375 ml fat-free or Greek yoghurt
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 t salt
Preheat the oven to 200°C.
Heat the oil in a large ovenproof frying pan until it starts to smoke. Carefully place the fish fillets in the hot oil, making sure they do not touch each other. Fry for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until golden.
Season with salt and finish in the oven for 7 to 20 minutes, or until the fish is tender and starts to flake.
Drain on kitchen paper and serve immediately with the granadilla dressing, tzatziki and rocket.
To make the granadilla dressing, squeeze the granadilla pulp, juice and pips into a mixing bowl. Add the honey, garlic and white wine vinegar and mix well.
Add the olive oil, whisking continuously, then add the parsley and salt.
To make the tzatziki, mix together the grated cucumber, yoghurt, lemon juice and salt.