- 400 g yellowtail, cubed
- 4 limes, juiced
- 500 g Woolworths orange diced sweet potato
- For the tiger’s milk dressing, mix:
- 4 T coriander, finely chopped
- 2 T mint, finely chopped, plus extra to garnish
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 x 5 cm ginger piece, finely grated
- 2 t chilli paste
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 roasted red pepper, finely chopped
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ extra virgin olive oil
- Salt, to taste
Place the yellowtail in a bowl, then drizzle over the lime juice and stir to coat the fish well. Set aside to marinate for 5 minutes.
Cook the sweet potatoes in the microwave for 5–6 minutes, or until tender.
Spoon the fish and sweet potatoes into a mixing bowl, add the dressing and toss to combine. Serve garnished with mint.