- 250 g Woolworths pappardelle pasta
- 120 g salted butter
- 60-80 g Woolworths hard cheese, grated, plus extra for serving
- A generous pinch freshly ground black pepper
1. Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of generously salted boiling water until al dente. Before draining, set aside 1–2 cups pasta water.
2. Melt the butter in a large shallow pan, then add the hot, drained pasta. Sprinkle over the grated hard cheese, black pepper and add about 1/2 cup reserved pasta water.
3. Toss to combine, then serve immediately sprinkled with more cheese. The key to this pasta is to make sure it’s served warm to keep the natural creamy sauce.