- 2 heads broccoli, thickly sliced
- 320 g halloumi, thickly sliced
- lemon, for serving
- For the warm vinaigrette, mix:
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 lemons, zested and juiced
- 2 red chillies, finely chopped
- 2 T capers
- 10 anchovy fillets, roughly chopped
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven’s grill. Place the broccoli and halloumi on a baking tray.
2. Pour over the vinaigrette and place under the grill for 15–20 minutes, or until charred and cooked through. Serve with a squeeze of lemon.