- 4 Woolworths seasoned pork cheek steaks
- 2 T olive oil
- 6 burger buns
- 1 x 300 g Woolworths rainbow slaw
- 90 g Woolworths pickled red onions, to serve
- Woolworths smoked chilli topping mayonnaise, to serve
- handful Fresh coriander, to serve
1. Cook the pork cheeks to package instructions.
2. Toast your halved burgher buns in a pan, top with a smear of chilli topping mayonnaise, toss a little of the pickled onion juice with the rainbow slaw with a drizzle of olive oil and seasoning.
3. Shred the pork cheeks and add to the buns with a handful of dressed rainbow slaw, fresh coriander and red pickled onions.
Photograph: Sadiqah Assur-Ismail
Production: Hannah Lewry
Food assistant: Claire-Ellen Gooderson